Wednesday 4 June 2008

Sunny Day -8

A quick note just to let you know that Day -9 went very well. My infusion of Clofarabine was fairly uneventful. I saw the doctors, had my top stitch on my central line removed and was given an overnight pass - awesome to sleep in my own bed for another night! I'm back in my room at 57 now, so we'll see what my blood counts are and how I feel after round 2 with Clof...maybe I can manage another overnight pass! Thanks for all the messages, prayers and energy - I feel great!

6 comments:

barb said...

Day -8 and counting along with you! How wonderful to spend another night in your own bed, Tricia!

Prayers, energy, love and vibes to day -8 and continued feeling great!

Barb

BJ said...

Well-done, Tricia. May you have continuing good results. We are following your progress each day.
Love, BJ

Sonia said...

Hi Tricia,

That is great news! Keep up the good work, we are all with you!

Love Sonia

La ma tante préférée de l'autre said...

Good morning young lady,

How lucky we are to get a daily account.
How great to hear that you are feeling good,
Enjoy

I am sending best wishes and lots of sunshine
from sunny Tofino!!

Dominique

Mary Ellen said...

Hi Tricia,
Marcia, Bob, & I love this latest picture of you. How wonderful to see you & hear from you as you receive your treatment. Love you!

Lots of love & prayers,
Bob & Mary Ellen xoxoxo

Holly Gustafson said...

We are cheering you on, Tricia!

Lots of love and prayers from the Gustafson clan!