Thursday 5 June 2008

Lucky Day - 7


So far so good. Aside from being tired with a mild headache, Clof and I are getting along famously so far (it's the NYC connection). I was able to get another pass overnight yesterday, and even managed to stop by to see Davis and Jack on their actual birthday. The Unit 57 physiotherapist came by yesterday to go through all the (pages and pages) exercises I am to do, but the running around after the 2-year old twins in the backyard sun last night was far more interesting and effective!

I've included another photo today, and thought I'd show you what my real hair looks like, before it falls out next week! It's thickened up a bit since I've had a short break from chemo in the past couple months, but I had it cut nice and short so it's easier when it falls out. I am getting my third dose of Clofarabine right now, and will hope to continue feeling well for at least another day...we'll see!

7 comments:

BJ said...

Dear Tricia,
You look great in both hairdos. We have your schedule printed up and are keeping track of you every day. Continue to do as well as you have so far. We are with you every minute.
Love, BJ

kelsey said...

You post more then anyone else I know! Crazy girl! Keep them coming!!

Sonia said...

Hi Tricia,

Thanks for the update... you keep up that positive attitude.... we are all doing the same!!

Glad you and Clof are getting along...Clof must be male if you are getting a headache...hahaha!

So happy for you that you got another pass and spent time with the twins...probably the best gift for all of you on their birthday!

It's a great picture.... UR A 10

Love Sonia

barb said...

Hi Tricia,

As auntie BJ said, we are with you every minute and are so grateful for your posts. Lucky day -7 is hopefully continuing your good relationship with clof! So happy to hear that you are still feeling well. So far so great!

Love you lots.

Barb

Mary Ellen said...

Hi Tricia,
Thanks once again for your post. Bob & I are thinking of you and sending lots of love & prayers your way. You're awesome!

Love,
Mary Ellen xoxoxo

ed said...

Lots of love, prayers and Qi.

Uncle Ed and Deanie

Carol and Tony said...

Tricia:

We are all praying and pulling for you, Lou and Marie, Brandon and Dana and the twins.

You continue to amaze and inspire all who know and know of you.

Tony and Carol