Tuesday 26 June 2018

Extraordinary 21

The evening of June 21, 2018 - 21 years since the start - was an extraordinary one for me.  I shared 21 visuals, 18 writings and recordings with over 150 fantastic friends, family, doctors, colleagues and neighbours at Crescent Point Bistro with some funds raised for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.  My hope for the night was filled with people sharing and receiving life.  It's been taking me a while to return to the world again.

Check out the photos that were so generously donated on my facebook profile.

Here's a link to the evening my uncle pulled together.  For those who were there and those who couldn't make it.

https://youtu.be/kE7IKGpKuOs

3 comments:

Christine said...

Dear Tricia,

Thank you so much for the link to your 21 year celebration. As I watched and listened yesterday, the description of my feelings that came to me was "on holy ground". What a privilege to share in your journey in this way. I can't tell you what an inspiration your openness and willingness to share are to me and, I know, to many many many others. I, also, feel more strength to add paint to the canvas of my life today.

With Love, admiration, gratefulness and prayers,
Christine

Mary Antonini said...

Thank you so much for posting the link to your show. I'm making my way through it with your voice slowly and it makes me feel connected. Thank you for being and doing and sharing.

Love,

Mary

Louise and David said...


💌Dear Tricia,

👏You have done it; your hope is realised! Even as you speak🎤, you make your story, our story, too.📚 You allow us to look at the visuals🖼, listen to the words📄 and respond to your unique life experiences🗽. Beyond that, you encourage us to share our own life events with others🎭.

You acknowledge that we all have these same feelings😸😿; that we all have potent lives🤹🏻‍♀️; and that we all get to choose🚥, no matter what the circumstances of our lives happen to be at any given time🔮.

🎉For us, this Celebration of Life Moments video becomes a series of meditations 🧘🏻‍♂️- some more powerful than others because of what is going on in our own lives right now🌦. Since the link is readily available, we can return to the site again and again, at will💻. Somehow, you take each one of us where he or she is in life.🎢 All along the way, you provide insight🌻, add depth of understanding💆‍♀️, and throw more spatters on canvas of our lives.👩🏻‍🎨 Thank you!🎨

🕯Lots of love, light and energy,
Louise and David xOOx💞