Sunday 10 June 2007

Cake and Champagne

A quick post from New York City...

Last weekend my cutest twin nephews Davis and Jack turned one...it was a gorgeous day of delicious cakes, water play and fun! It's hard to believe they're already a year old and so grown up.

This weekend mom and I made it back to NYC, my first trip since I left my life there unexpectedly last July. It's great to be back. Last night we toasted life with champagne while out with my friend Colleen, and tonight we're off to the Tony Awards! Cheers!



2 comments:

Louise and David said...

Dear Tricia,
What a delightful surprise it is for us to hear from you while you are still in New York! Dave and I will just have to get the scotch out and toast you and your mom while you're at tonight's Tony Awards. Cheers!

The picture of Davis and Jack is also a treat. Come August, we are all going to feel like we have watched the twins grow. Though we haven't actually met them, they'll be entirely familiar to us at 14 months of age. We have you to thank for that.

Keep practising with that new camera of yours. You are doing a great job already.
Enjoy the rest of your time in New York!
Love, Louise and David

ed said...

Hi Tricia,

I haven't acquired a taste for the real stuff but it doesn't take much to imagine a glass of pepsi a toast of dark ale. Have a great time in New York.

Love and Prayers

Uncle Ed