Tuesday 18 April 2017

Planning the best path and Thanks

Last night and today I met my surgeon Dr. Kelly who reviewed my MRI scan in detail. 5 tumours - various places, various levels of challenges.  The full team will review my file tomorrow and then propose a plan considering several factors. Also had a visit from Dr. Brown my lead transplant doc so all hands are on deck to determine the best path. Medication is continuing to help keep my symptoms stable giving time to properly consider options. My need to rest and keep my brain calm continues to be top priority so I appreciate your respecting that and providing such incredible virtual love and support instead.

Tasha and my mom will likely provide quick updates here going forward as I wind down my response efforts to conserve energy. Know that I am completely in awe and fuelled by your thoughts, prayers, comments and love regardless of whether you receive a response. Gracias, Danke, Merci, thank you, Grazie.

Love to all

Tricia

6 comments:

Louise and David said...

Dear Tricia,
I was just checking in on you before going to bed. Your candle of hope has burned all day, reminding me at every turn to send healing energy your way. It sounds like you are in the care of a remarkable medical team. Rest as easy as you possibly can in preparation for whatever challenge lies ahead.

Please feel our love tonight,
Louise and David

Unknown said...

Hi Tricia, We're always amazed at the strength and calm you've shown through previous challenges, and we're sending all the positive energy we can muster to support you in finding that same strength and sense of calm through this one. We'll be thinking of you lots in the coming days and staying in touch with Tasha for updates. With love and support, Laura, Jamie, and James xox

Marcia said...

Dear Tricia, rest and take care of you! We will keep praying and sending positive energy your way. You have so many people out here loving you and keeping you in our hearts.
Much love,
Marcia xoxo

Mary Ellen said...

We are sending lots of love and prayers your way Tricia.

Love you lots,
Mary Ellen and Bob
xoxo

Vivian and Dave said...

We are sending copious quantities of positive energy and prayers your way. I believe in the power of visualization. Please see, feel and absorb all of it. Rest and feel the love. Vivian

Kacey said...

Dear Tricia, You have excellent boundaries. I am inspired by your clear communication about needing rest and not being able to respond to everyone who is reaching out to you. A friend of mine is in a similar medical condition. I think I gained some great insights from reading your post to help her out too. Thank you and I hope all goes well on your end.

Kacey @ Glendale MRI